The IRA Financial Group’s tax attorneys will work with you directly to develop an IRS and ERISA fully compliant business acquisition or funding solution customized to your individual business, financial, and retirement needs.
- Establishment of “C” Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Organizational Meeting Minutes
- Stock Certificates
- Employment Agreement
- Federal Tax Identification Number
- Provide corporate record book and stock certificates. Draft Stock subscription agreement and stock purchase agreement.
- Establishment of 401(k) Plan
- The Adoption Agreement Plan
- Basic Plan Document Agreement
- The Summary Plan Description
- IRS Opinion Letter
- Notice to Employees
- Resolution Adopting Plan
- Retain third-party administrator (when needed)
- Process ERISA Fidelity Bond (when needed)
- Retain independent Appraisal for corporate stock valuation
- Completion of IRS Form 5500
- Direct access to our on-site tax and ERISA attorneys
BACSS has been carefully developed by tax attorneys to include all the necessary elements so that the structure is fully compliant with IRS and ERISA rules and procedures.
We have developed a process that ensures speed and compliance, by using standardized procedures that work via phone, e-mail, fax, and mail. Your funds will be ready for investment into your new or existing business within 14-21 days.
|Self Directed IRA →||Solo 401K →|
|Roth IRA →||Business Funding →|