Do I have to file a form with the IRS just because I received distributions from a Roth IRA?

Yes. In general, File Form 8606 if you received distributions from a Roth IRA.
Use Form 8606, Nondeductible IRAs, to report:

Please contact one of our Roth IRA Experts at 800-472-0646 for more information.

Contact Us Today

Going Solo 401k The Checkbook IRA Turning Retirement Funds Into Start-Up Dreams In God We Trust - In Roth We Prosper

Solo 401k In A Nutshell Self-Directed IRA In A Nutshell How To Use Retirement Funds To Purchase Cryptocurrencies In A Nutshell