The Solo 401k Plan
With a Solo 401k Plan - Make High Contributions, Borrow up to $50,000, and use your retirement funds to invest in real estate and much more tax free!
In 1981, the IRS formally described the rules for 401k Plans. The Solo 401k Plan is an IRS approved type of qualified plan. The Solo 401k plan” is not a new type of plan. It is a traditional 401k plan covering only one employee. The plans have the same rules and requirements as any other 401k plan. The surging interest in these Solo 401k plans is a result of the EGTRRA tax law change that became effective in 2002.
A Solo 401k plan is perfect for any sole proprietor, consultant, or independent contractor. A Solo 401(k) Plan offers the same abilities as a Self-Directed IRA LLC, but without having to hire a custodian or create an LLC.
The Solo 40IK Solution
A Solo 401k Plan offers a self-employed business owner the ability to use his or her retirement funds to make almost any type of investment, including real estate, tax liens, private businesses, precious metals, and foreign currency on their own without requiring custodian consent tax-free! In addition, a Solo 401k Plan will allow you to make high contributions (up to $56,500) as well as borrow up to $50,000 for any purpose. Have an investment opportunity, such as real estate or a business investment that you would love to make with your 401k funds? Want the ability to make high tax-deductible or Roth contributions? Need to access up to $50,000 of your retirement funds for personal use? Then the Solo 401k Plan is your solution!
With IRA Financial Group’s Solo 401k Plan– you now can:
- Make maximum contributions nearly 10 times higher than the IRA.
- For 2013, contribute up to $51,000 per year or $56,500 if you are over age 50. If your spouse is involved in the business, they can contribute an additional $51,000 (or $56,500 if they are over the age of 50) per year.
- Invest in real estate, private companies, precious metals, and virtually anything else.
- Borrow up to $50,000 from your Solo 401k Plan for any purpose.
- No need to hire a custodian.
- Gain control of your retirement funds – serve as trustee of the Solo 401k Plan.
- Make Roth contributions to your Solo 401k Plan.
- Use non-recourse leverage to purchase real estate without penalty or tax with your Solo 401k Plan.
- Maintain a qualified retirement plan and help save for the future.
- Diversify your retirement portfolio with a Solo 401k Plan!
- Access your retirement funds to make the investments you want when you want tax-free!
- Help grow your retirement funds tax-free with a Solo 401k Plan!
- Make investment quickly without delay with a Solo 401k!
- Make Solo 401k Plan investment decisions without requiring custodian consent!
- Work directly with our tax attorneys to establish an IRS compliant Solo 401K Plan structure that works best for you and your investment goals.
Our Solo 401k Plan Establishment Service Includes:
- Solo 401k Adoption Agreement
- Solo 401k Basic Plan Document
- EGTRRA Amendment
- Solo 401k Summary Plan Description
- Trust Agreement
- Appointment of Trustee
- Action by Board of Directors
- Beneficiary Designation
- Solo 401k Loan Procedure
- Solo 401k Loan Documentation
- Election Not To Participate
- Transfer Request Forms for incoming funds transfers
- Newly assigned Employer Identification Number from the IRS
- IRS Determination letter stating that this is a Prototype Plan that meets the requirements of a qualified plan
- Free legal and tax support on the Solo 401k Plan structure
- Direct access to our on-site tax attorneys
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We have developed a process that ensures speed and compliance, by using standardized procedures that work via phone, e-mail, fax, and mail. Your funds will be ready for investment into your new Solo 401k Plan within 5-14 days.
Please contact one of our IRA Experts at 800-472-0646 for more information.
|Self Directed IRA →||Solo 401K →|
|Roth IRA →||Business Funding →|