$125 Solo 401(k) Annual Compliance Fee
The payment link will take you to a secure page where you can pay the annual compliance fee of just $125, which will ensure that your Solo 401(k) plan remains IRS compliant and that you can continue consulting with our in-house tax attorneys and CPAs.
This fee can be paid using Solo 401(k) plan funds or with business funds, which would be tax deductible.
IRA Financial’s Support
It is vital that your qualified retirement Solo 401(k) plan stay up to date and in full IRS compliance in order for your plan to be respected by the IRS. Every few years, the IRS updates the plan documents with new provisions that reflect changes in the law. Your Solo 401(k) plan documents will also need to be revised in order to reflect the new tax law changes.
By paying the annual Solo 401(k) plan compliance fee, you will receive the following:
- Updated 401(k) plan documents from IRS in the case of change in law
- Free tax support on your Solo 401(k) Plan from in-house tax professionals & CPAs
- Free tax consultation of “Disqualified Person” and “Prohibited Transaction” Rules from in-house tax professionals & CPAs
- Free tax consultation on the UBTI and UDFI rules from in-house tax professionals & CPAs
- Free consultation with in-house CPAs on IRS Form 5500-EZ
- Assistance with preparation and filing of IRS Form 5500-EZ
- Assistance with filing IRS Form 1099-R
- Solo 401(k) contribution rules, distribution rules, and loan support
- Optional Solo 401(k) Plan record-keeping services
- Guaranteed IRS audit protection
We appreciate your relationship with the IRA Financial Group and look forward to continue working with you. Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions.