IRA Financial is proud to announce our new partnership with Capital One Bank, making us the only self-directed retirement custodian to offer checking accounts for its Solo 401(k) plan and Self-Directed IRA LLC clients.
The new IRA Financial and Capital One Bank partnership will allow our clients to establish a Solo 401(k) plan or Self-Directed IRA account seamlessly and without ever visiting a bank. You will be assigned to a Solo 401(k) or Self-Directed IRA specialist at IRA Financial who will open your plan account at Capital One with no wiring fees or minimum balance requirement. This allows you to make a Solo 401(k) plan or Self-Directed IRA investment on your own and without custodian involvement.
A New Way to Establish the Solo 401(k)
By establishing a Solo 401(k) account with IRA Financial and Capital One Bank, you never have to visit a bank or deal complete tedious bank opening documentation. Our special partnership with Capital One Bank makes IRA Financial the only self-directed IRA provider that has the ability to open LLC bank accounts for our Solo 401(k) clients. This will make the entire establishment process quick, easy, and cost effective. Establish a Solo 401(k) with checkbook control easier than ever.
IRA Financial and Capital One Bank makes establishing a self-directed Solo 401(k) plan easier than ever.
- Download the new IRA Financial app and open a self-directed solo 401(k) account – IRA Financial is the first self-directed retirement provider to offer a digital platform for self-directed retirement investors.
- Establish you account in just five minutes through with Docu-sign.
- An IRA Financial specialist will call you to help you get started.
- Our self-directed Solo 401(k) plan specialists will help customize our IRS approved Solo 401(k) plan documents to meet your retirement and investment goals. The new IRA Financial and Capital One Bank partnership allows us to open a Solo 401(k) bank account for you, making the process quick, easy, and cost effective.
- Your retirement funds are transferred/rolled over to IRA Financial tax-free.
- IRA Financial will open the Solo 401(K) account for our clients at Capital One.
- The funds will be wired to the Capital One Solo 401(k) bank account, which you will control.
- Begin making IRS approved alternative asset investment. No wire fees are applied and there is no required minimum balance on the Capital One LLC account.
- All income and gains from the investment flow back to the Solo 401(k) plan account at Capital One without tax.
IRA Financial with Capital One Bank
With the new IRA Financial app, you can establish your Solo 401(k) plan account, fund the account and make traditional and alternative asset investments in the palm of your hand. You never have to step foot in a bank to complete tedious paperwork. At IRA Financial, your assigned specialist will take care of all the work for you.
The Future of Self-Directing:
- Never visit a bank
- No annoying paperwork
- We open the bank account for you
- No Minimum Balance requirement
- Get Online banking
- Automated Check Deposit Features – great for real estate investors
Get in Touch
To learn more about establishing the Solo 401(k) plan with IRA Financial and Capital One, contact IRA Financial directly at 800-472-0646 or fill out our contact form to speak to a specialist. We will be happy to answer your questions.