Open Self-Directed IRA to Make Any Kind of Investment
With a Self-Directed IRA account, start making investments you understand:
- Real Estate
- Private Funding
- Tax Liens
Why Choose IRA Financial
Experience You Need
IRA Financial Group has over a decade of experience helping investors self-direct their retirement accounts.
A Team You Can Trust
Our tax and ERISA professionals have helped over 12,000 clients invest $3 billion in alternative assets.
IFG founder Adam Bergman is a leading voice on self-directed retirement & has authored 7 books on self-directing.
Tell Us What You Need
Our team will work one-on-one with you to establish a Self-Directed IRA, Solo 401(k) or ROBS solution that fits your goals.
Take Control of Your Retirement Funds
Open A Self-Directed IRA
Self-Directed IRA “Checkbook Control”
With a “checkbook control” Self Directed IRA LLC you will never have to seek the consent of a custodian to make an investment or be subject to excessive custodian account fees based on account value and per transaction.
- Gain total control over your retirement funds
- You no longer have to get each IRA investment approved by the IRA custodian
- All decision are truly yours
- No more delays and high custodian fees
- Making and IRA investment is as simple as writing a check
Self-Directed IRA Investment Opportunities
Self Directed IRA LLC offers one the ability to use his or her retirement funds to make almost any type of investment on their own without requiring the consent of any custodian or person. The IRS only describes the type of investments that are prohibited, which are very few.
- Invest in almost any type of investment opportunity that you discover
- Invest in Real Estate, Private Businesses, Precious Metals, Tax Liens and many more with very little restrictions
- All income and gains will generally flow tax-free to your Self-Directed IRA tax-free
- Grow and diversify your retirement account with a Self-Directed IRA
How The Structure Works
Transfer tax-free of retirement funds
Creation of a new Self-Directed IRA LLC
Open the new Self-Directed IRA LLC checking account at any local bank
Transfer of IRA funds to new Self-Directed IRA LLC bank account
Tax-free Self-Directed IRA investment is made
“What about your IRA, including rollover IRA? You need to look at state law, advises tax attorney Adam Bergman of New York’s IRA Financial Group.”
“Adam Bergman…gets several calls a day from clients like McDermott looking to invest their retirement funds in real estate. ‘Our average client has retirement accounts of about $150,000 and is looking to buy one or two properties.'”
“Jeff Brown…transferred roughly $50,000 from his workplace 401(k) to purchase homes to fix up and sell…He uses a self-directed IRA that he set up through IRA Financial Group in Miami Beach.”