Learn the Self-Directed IRA Costs Today
Your Self-Directed IRA gives you the flexibility to invest in almost any asset: alternative investments and traditional investments.
Establish a self-directed IRA with IRA Financial for one low flat fee and no transaction fees.
The IRA Financial Difference
IRA Financial Group’s tax and ERISA specialists have helped more than 12,000 clients self-direct their IRA and invest $4 billion in alternative assets, such as real-estate.
Founder of IRA Financial Group and former tax and ERISA attorney, Adam Bergman, has published seven books to help investors self-direct their individual retirement account.
Find IRA Financial Group on Forbes! Adam Bergman is a frequent contributor to Forbes.com and an official member of the Forbes Financial Council.
Experience You Need
IRA Financial Group has over a decade of experience helping investors self-direct their retirement accounts.
Tell Us What You Need
Our team will work one-on-one with you to establish a Self-Directed IRA, Solo 401(k) or ROBS solution that fits your goals.
What’s included in the Self-Directed IRA
from IRA Financial?
- Establishment of a Self-Directed IRA “Checkbook Control” plan
- Acquisition of LLC Tax Identification Number
- Establishment of account with IRS Approved Custodian
- Generating special purpose Operating Agreement
- Generating special purpose Subscription Agreement
- Assistance in the establishment of business bank account
- Assistance with the transfer of funds to an FDIC-insured IRA Custodian
- Free tax consultation on the UBTI and UDFI rules
- Memorandum on the Self-Directed IRA LLC Structure
- Free tax consultation with CPA on Self-Directed IRA LLC tax reporting guidelines
- Free consultation with in-house tax professional on the Self-Directed IRA LLC structure and prohibited transaction rules
- Guaranteed IRS audit Protection regarding the legality of the Self-Directed IRA structure
- Assistance in completion of documents to transfer funds to LLC
“What about your IRA, including rollover IRA? You need to look at state law, advises tax attorney Adam Bergman of New York’s IRA Financial Group.”
“Adam Bergman…gets several calls a day from clients like McDermott looking to invest their retirement funds in real estate. ‘Our average client has retirement accounts of about $150,000 and is looking to buy one or two properties.'”
“Jeff Brown…transferred roughly $50,000 from his workplace 401(k) to purchase homes to fix up and sell…He uses a self-directed IRA that he set up through IRA Financial Group in Miami Beach.”