IRA Financial Group’s IRA LLC & Solo 401(k)
“The Entrepreneurial Solution”
If you’ve ever said, “If I could do it over again, I’d be my own boss” then this may be the ideal time to consider your options and opportunities. At IRA Financial Group, we specialize in helping entrepreneurs obtain small business capital to get them started. With the IRA Financial Group’s IRA LLC and Solo 401(k), we can assist you in funding your existing or new business through your qualified retirement assets.
The IRA Financial Group Self-Directed IRA Plans allows entrepreneurs to access their 401(k), IRA, SEP or other retirement holdings and invest it in a new or existing business. Let’s be clear, this is an investment, not a withdrawal. This means that there are no early-withdrawal taxes or penalties; it’s a retirement plan that invests in the ownership of a new or existing company. Similar to if you were going to buy shares in Wal-Mart or Target.
Financing Your Franchise with IRA Financial Group’s Solo 401(k) Plans
Hundreds of new franchise owners and entrepreneurs have used our IRA Financial Group’s Solo 401(k)’s to purchase or recapitalize their business. By simply rolling your existing IRA or 401(k) funds into one of IRA Financial Group’s Solo 401(k) Plans, you can invest in a new business or fund an existing business… without tax penalties.
The IRA Financial Group’s IRA LLC & Solo 401(k) plans allow you to:
- Use funds from retirement accounts like IRAs, 401(k)s, SEPs, etc., without incurring early distribution taxes or penalties
- Take advantage of tax compliant structures that have already been approved by the Internal Revenue Service
- Utilize pre-tax dollars to fund or invest in a business
- Obtain funding fast using your retirement funds to help finance your business
- Utilize the retirement funds of a sibling, cousin, or friend to help finance your business
- Solo 401(k) Participants can borrow up to $50,000 or 50% of account value (whichever is less) to help finance their business
Entrepreneurs don’t sit around waiting for the economy to recover; they take action to boost their situation. They become part of the economic solution by creating opportunities for themselves and their families. If this fits your profile, becoming an entrepreneur could very likely be the greatest business opportunity of your life.
Have an IRA Financial Group representative walk you through your small business financing options for becoming an entrepreneur. The IRA Financial Group Self-Directed IRA LLC & Solo 401(k)s for small business investing are ideal options for aspiring entrepreneurs.
Establish a Solo 401(k) or Self-Directed IRA LLC with IRA Financial Group and have immediate checkbook control to access alternative investment opportunities using tax-deferred retirement funds.