Real Estate Investing is one of the best ways to provide oneself with income, especially for retirement. Reno, Nevada is one of the hottest places to invest right now. With a Self-Directed IRA, you can invest in any type of real estate, including residential homes, vacation homes, raw land and commercial space. Most financial institutions don’t allow for alternate investments; you’re stuck with the same old stocks and bonds. However, with an IRA Financial Group Self-Directed IRA, you are not limited in what you can invest in. By having checkbook control of your IRA funds, you won’t miss out on an investment opportunity because you had to wait for custodial consent. When you find the property you want to invest in, you simply write a check. In just a few simple steps, you’ll be free to use your retirement funds as you wish and watch your portfolio grow. Further, with a Self-Directed Roth IRA, your earnings will be tax-free!
The IRA Financial Group Self-Directed IRA LLC enables you to:
- Invest in real estate tax-free – all real estate related income or gains goes back into your Self-Directed IRA LLC tax-free.
- Buy and sell domestic, foreign, commercial, residential, and rental properties as real estate IRA investments.
- Invest in foreclosed properties and tax liens on the spot, or make personal loans by simply writing a check.
- Buy your retirement home now at today’s prices, rent it out, and then occupy it tax-free with a Self-Directed Roth IRA LLC.
- Buy and sell mortgages, notes, tax liens, tax deeds, etc.