Trust is Our NameIRA Financial is a regulated self-directed Retirement Trust Company. Our Trust company’s focus on compliance and security is based on three principles:
FDIC protection of cash up to $250,000 through Capital One
A Name You Can TrustIRA Financial Trust Company is a South Dakota state chartered custodian under 408(a)(2) and a bank custodian defined under 408(n) referenced therein. It is regulated and licensed by the South Dakota Division of Banking. All retirement funds sent to us are held securely at Capital One, with whom we have a relationship. The funds are FDIC protected up to $250,000 until invested.
As a non-fiduciary trust company, IRA Financial Trust must meet the capitalization, compliance, anti-money laundering, consumer protection, and cybersecurity requirements set forth by the South Dakota Division of Banking, and protect the interests of our customers first and foremost.
Expertise You Can Trust
- We leverage the content-security policy (CSP) and HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) features found in modern browsers.
- Internal-only sections of our website have separate access controls and are not exposed to the public Internet.
- Client data is stored on cloud-based secure servers.
- Our offices do not store or contain anything of value, including any crypto private keys.
- Multiple signatures are required to move funds.
- CAll wires require a verbal authorization by the client.
- All employees undergo criminal and credit background checks and are subject to ongoing background checks throughout their employment.