Trust is Our Name
IRA Financial is a regulated self-directed Retirement Trust Company. Our Trust company’s focus on compliance and security is based on three principles:
FDIC protection of cash up to $250,000 through Capital One
A Name You Can Trust
As a non-fiduciary trust company, IRA Financial Trust must meet the capitalization, compliance, anti-money laundering, consumer protection, and cybersecurity requirements set forth by the South Dakota Division of Banking, and protect the interests of our customers first and foremost.
Expertise You Can Trust
- We leverage the content-security policy (CSP) and HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) features found in modern browsers.
- Internal-only sections of our website have separate access controls and are not exposed to the public Internet.
- Client data is stored on cloud-based secure servers.
- Our offices do not store or contain anything of value, including any crypto private keys.
- Multiple signatures are required to move funds.
- CAll wires require a verbal authorization by the client.
- All employees undergo criminal and credit background checks and are subject to ongoing background checks throughout their employment.