Checkbook Controlled (LLC)
- Invest tax free in alternative assets.
- We open your self-directed bank account, handle all IRS reporting, and offer annual IRS compliance services.
- Invest with limited liability protection.
- No account value fees, account management fees, or minimum balance (with credit card on file).
How the structure works
Get started in minutes
2. Transfer your funds
You can perform a tax-free rollover to a passive custodian like IRA Financial.
Invest in alternative assets like real estate, as well as traditional assets like stocks.
$999 one-time fee
$300 per year
- Checkbook Control means making investments is as simple as writing a check
- Invest in real estate and more tax free
- No minimum balance (with a credit card on file)
- Use a traditional, roth, SEP, or SIMPLE IRA to invest in almost anything
- Get our annual compliance service, included the first year and just $199 thereafter
- We handle all IRS reporting and administration
How We're Different
Our tax and ERISA experts have helped over 21,000 clients invest $4.6 billion in alternative assets.
Our founder, Adam Bergman, is the author of eight books on self-directed retirement plans.
Our team of specialists will work with you to help you establish the right self-directed retirement account.
Download our info kit to learn more about the Self-Directed IRA
Robust, easy to read, and updated for 2021. This guide is your one-stop shop for all the most important questions about the Self-Directed IRA.
A client on why he chose IRA Financial...
"I first tried working with [another provider]…I was so disappointed by multiple aspects of the trust company documents that I backed out of the entire transaction…I then turned to IRA Financial. Having been burned once, I snooped around to identify the trust company, found their “forms” webpage, and reviewed all the relevant forms before proceeding. Overall, the application process with IRA Financial was not too painful. Even better, they did signatures via DocuSign and in the process presented all the relevant documentation including information about fees and minimum account balance requirements."
R. Paul Drake
Portfolio strategy, dividend investing, REITs, closed-end funds
IRA Financial Group
1691 Michigan Avenue, Suite 415
Miami Beach, FL 33139
© 2021 IRA Financial. All rights reserved.