Last Updated on July 12, 2021
IRA Financial is proud to announce our new relationship with Capital One Bank, which will make us the only self-directed retirement custodian to offer checking accounts for its Self-Directed IRA LLC and Solo 401(k) plan clients.
Our relationship with Capital One Bank allows our clients to establish a Self-Directed IRA or Solo 401(k) plan account seamlessly without ever visiting a bank. Your assigned specialist at the IRA Financial can now open your IRA LLC or Solo 401(k) plan account at Capital One effortlessly and with no wiring fees or minimum balance requirement. This allows you to make Self-Directed IRA or Solo 401(k) plan investments on your own with no custodian involvement.
A Simpler Way to Establish a Self-Directed IRA LLC
Now, you can establish a Self-Directed IRA LLC account with IRA Financial and open your IRA LLC bank account with Capital One seamlessly and with no wiring fees or minimum balance requirement. Establish a Self-Directed IRA LLC with checkbook control quicker and easier than ever. You never have to visit a bank or deal with tedious bank opening documentation. Our relationship with Capital One makes us the only Self-Directed IRA provider that has the ability to open an LLC bank account for its clients, making the entire process quicker, easier and more cost-effective.
With the IRA Financial and Capital One Bank relationship, establishing a Self-Directed IRA LLC is easier than ever.
- Download the free IRA Financial app and open a Self-Directed IRA account – IRA Financial is the first Self-Directed IRA provider to offer a digital platform for self-directed retirement investors.
- Establish your account within minutes with Docu-sign.
- You will receive a call from a certified specialist to help you get started.
- Your assigned Self-Directed IRA specialist will assist in establishing a special purpose IRA LLC with Capital One Bank on your behalf.
- Your retirement funds are transferred/rolled over to IRA Financial tax-free.
- IRA Financial will open the LLC account at Capital One.
- Your funds will be wired to the Capital One LLC bank account, which you control.
- Begin investing in IRS approved alternative asset investments. No wire fees are applied and there is no required minimum balance on the Capital One LLC account.
- All income and gains from investment flow back to the LLC account at Capital One without tax.
IRA Financial with Capital One Bank
With the new IRA Financial app, you can establish your Self-Directed IRA account, fund it and make traditional and alternative asset investments in the palm of your hand. You never have to step foot in a bank to complete tedious paperwork. At IRA Financial, your assigned specialist will take care of all the work for you.
The Future of Self-Directing:
- Never visit a bank
- No annoying paperwork
- We open the bank account for you
- No Minimum Balance requirement
- Get Online banking
- Automated Check Deposit Features – great for real estate investors
Get in Touch
To learn more about establishing the Self-Directed IRA with IRA Financial and Capital One, contact IRA Financial directly at 800-472-0646. We will be happy to answer your questions and assist you!